Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Review: Red Hood Arsenal #2

This issue opens up with Jason Todd taking a shower and Roy shooting a flame thrower at him. Note to self never live with a roommate who likes to invent things and test them on me. Roy tells Jason that they got evicted cause he used all the money on parts instead of bills and stuff. If I had a roommate like this I'd probably go crazy and light myself on fire. Anyways next we see Roy and Jason except an audition from Tara Battleworth. Dam she's looking good but also kinda evil... but still good. Roy and Jason go to france and fight bad guys in video game montage mode. Hey that looks fun I'd actually buy it if it were a video game. Next we meet a mysterious man drinking something that also shows him Red Hood and Arsenal. Next we see Red Hood and Arsenal fight a bunch of mimes in another video game montage. Wait who's that chick taking the mimes? This issue ends with Red Hood and Arsenal going to some creepy old house and meeting a creepy old man. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Note to self go to france someday and kiss all the girls even if they're married.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment