Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Review: Doomed #6

This issue opens up with my ex girlfriend screeching at Doomed, Superman and the alpha centurion. The alpha centurion tells everyone that the monster is called a mother herd. Is that name supposed to be scary? Cause if so it doesn't strike fear into me it just sounds dumb. Next we see the monster take a swing and Reiser jump right into it's fist. Well he just screwed them all. Whenever I hear the alpha centurion talk it makes me want to put my hands through the pages and choke the life out of him so I don't have to be annoyed by him anymore. Anyways we see Superman and the alpha centurion attack the monster at the same time stunning it a little. The monster throws a ship at all of them sending them underwater. Note to self never fight with Superman and the alpha centurion they both suck. Next we see Reisers aunt walking and her dog ouioui leap out her hands and runs towards the fight that's going on. Next we see Reiser save Superman before he drowns. Is it me or is Superman even more loser than he originally was? Reiser ends up taking care of the monster. Still don't make him cool either. Anyways next the annoying sparkling fairy comes and says he's gonna destroy Reiser. Well looks like you missed your chance cause Superman knocked you out. Superman tells Reiser to stay put so star labs can get him and fix him. Wait is he changing on his own snd talking? I would have tried that on the first or second try instead of worrying a whole ton like he did. Reiser says something that makes Superman decide to give him chance and not take him to star labs. This issue ends with Reiser in monster form jumping through the city with his aunts dog on his shoulder. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise eh. I give this issue a 3 out of 10. I'm so glad this series is over and off my pull.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment