Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Review: Red Hood Arsenal #3

This issue opens up with Red Hood falling out a window and getting shot by one of Arsenals arrows. Note to self when fighting with a partner make sure the partner has a better way of saving me cause I don't want to get shot with something just to be saved. Next we see a bunch of people cheering at Red Hood. Well the sign with his face on it I mean. Well that's definitely gonna come around to bite them in the ass at some point. Yep knew it Tara Battleworth already came down on them and told them she can't hire them again. Is it me or is she a lot hotter when she's angry? Wait why are these creepy mimes in my book? Get them out of her they creep me out. Anyways we see Red Hood and Arsenal meet up with some guy working for their client named Underbelly. That name definitely makes him sound like a fat lonely man who just sits at home and plays world of warcraft all day. Just so everyone knows that game is stupid. If you play it you'll become fat and lonely. Red Hood and Arsenal meet Underbelly face to face. Oh hell no. What is that thing? Eww it's pimples are talking... I think I'm gonna throw up. Oh hell ya Red Hood just shot Underbelly. Damit it's still alive. Yes Arsenal juet took care of it for awhile. This issue ends with a giant robot beating the crap out of Red Hood and Arsenal. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. I would so work for Tara Battleworth just to piss her off from time to time so I could make her angry and even hotter ;).

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment