Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Review: Batman Beyond #3

This issue opens up with Matt telling Nora that he doesn't think Tim Drake deserves the suit and doesn't know if he can trust him or not. Next we see Brother Eye prying into Tim Drakes mind showing us his past. Damit why does he keep saying eye instead of I? That's annoying and makes me want to bash my head into a wall to try and get the stupid out before I become stupid. I mean seriously how can a super smart computer villain miss use the word eye so much. It makes me think Batman was doing drugs when he made btother eye. Anyways Alfred comes back online and shocks Tim so he can get out of the chair and destroy it. Dam I wish I had that suit. Dam Max Gibson is annoying to. No no the lodge is not love, it is not all and I definitely won't accept it in my life so please just shut up. Inque and Batman fight. Wait whos that chick with Brother Eye? We find out that the chick is Inques daughter named Deena. Wait did Inque have her before she turned into the thing she is now or did some guy knock Inque up? Cause if he did it while she was that thing I imagine it'd be pretty hard to have sex with her that way. We learn that Brother Eye is on the moon with her as his prisoner. Batman tells Inque that he'll save her daughter if she helps him burn the place to the ground. Inque helps Batman giving him the chance to save Max and Barbara Gordon. Yes looks like team Batman won this round. Once Matt sees that Tim brought Max and Barbara back he stops doubting Batman. Next sirens go off around the city and Batman merts Micron. Who? I've never even heard of this guy. Guess I'll have to look him up online after this. This issue ends with Brother Eye taking over Batmans ia Alfred and telling him that Neo-Gotham will die tonight. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Eye totally can't wait to read the next issue. Damit Brother Eye get out of my phone!

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment