Darkness Saves Me Banner

Saturday, December 19, 2015

Review: New Suicide Squad #14

This issue opens up with Bonnie in shock after Sage clicked the terminate all button. Well that was a sh- oh ok they're all still alive so I'm guessing Amanda Waller did something so Sage couldn't blow all there heads off. Which is really good cause I wouldn't want Harley Quinn to lose her head. Don't give me that look. Harley Quinn is crazy and beautiful and doesn't deserve to die. Next Amanda Waller goes to Deadshot and tells him that she'll get a truck so they can put Parasite in it. We see the suicide squad in a church. Well guess that proves that churches don't kill bad people on the spot. I mean heck I consider myself to be bad and walked in one today and didn't die. Or maybe that means they're all good and not bad which would mean that I'm not bad either. Amanda Waller tells them that they need to take down Sage. Well no suprise there. I mean my ex is named Sage and has done a ton of bad things. Amanda Waller also tells them that she disengaged the neck bombs which makes all of them attack her. Note to self never work with people who I just put bombs in them disengaged or I'll end up getting attacked by them. Next we see Sage talking to his boss and his boss telling him thst his part in all of their plans needs to happen now. Well looks like Amanda Waller is handling herself pretty well. Harley takes some swings at Amanda but ends up getting her own hammer smashed into her face. Don't you dare hurt Harley Amanda Waller! Deadshot hits Amanda on the back of her head sending her to the ground and the rest of the suicide squad kicking her. Do it Deadshot pull the trigger and kill her. Amanda tells them all that she also reprogrammed the neck bombs so that if she dies so do they. Note to self never work for Amanda Waller. This issue ends with Sage talking to Manta and convincing him to help him destroy Amanda Waller. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good can't wait to see what happens next. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Hopefully Harley gets revenge on Amanda for her hitting her with her own hammer.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment