Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Review: Darth Vader #5

This issue opens up with Darth Vader and Doctor Aphra in a. Um a swarm of whale ships or something. I have no clue what those things are but they sure are ugly so I'll agree with Vader that they're an abomination. Next Doctor Aphra shoots a ion charge at one of the abominations. Next we see a bunch of gaurds standing at the ready waiting for whatever is cutting through the door to come through. Hold on guys don't shoot it's just c3-po... I mean triple-zero. Next we see Vader cut a hole in the abomination sucking all the gaurds out into space. Note to self never go into space. I definitely would hate to die in space. Vader sends some of his droids to the dojo and has some go with him to the barracks to take out the men. Well the droids in the dojo sure didn't last long. Vader goes in the dojo to find some jedi. Wait those aren't jedi those look like they're just machines with human skin on them. Next we see Vader fight them till Cylo shows up. Wait I thought he died. He's a robot with tons of bodies for real? This issue ends with the emperor showing up to watch the robots and Vader fight. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. If someone ever turns a dead whale into a spaceship I'll make sure to avoid it at all cost.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment