Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Review: Carnage #1

This issue opens up with Cletus Kasady at a diner. Geez watching him eat that sandwich is making me hungry for one. Next we see a news report come on about a chick named Manny who survived his first mass murder. We see Cletus get mad after he hears the news. Well dam he just killed everyone in that diner. Note to self never be in a diner when someone is mad I might get killed. Next we see Colonel Jameson talking to some chick about how Mannys bait and how their plan is gonna work out. Why is Eddie Brock there? Isn't he a bad guy? Oh someone else has the Venom symbiote now. Darn I wanted to see Venom and Carnage fight. We learn that Eddie Brock has a new symbiote named Toxin. I'm gonna have to look Toxin up online and see if he's cooler then Venom.  Anyways next we see a bunch of guys gaurding separate points get murdered one by one. Note to self never get in a fight with a Symbiote or I'll end up dead. Carnage ends up beating the crap out of Manny. Dam she just took a led pipe to his face. We see Carnage go in the grid and get hit by vibrations. Well that was an epic fail the ground just collapsed sending Cletus underground. This issue ends with Colonel Jameson and some men going down into the mines to find Carnage.  Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good can't wait to read the second issue. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. I have to say Venom is still cooler then Carnage.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment