Darkness Saves Me Banner

Friday, December 4, 2015

Review: The Amazing Spider-Man #18.1

This issue opens up with a fight between Hammerheads men and Tombstones men. Next we see Black Cat trying to convince all the men to join her instead which doesn't work. Hey I'd join her side. Don't give me that look she's hot. Next we see The Crime Master and his men give her some advice. Wait crime master for real? Who comes up with these names? Anyways next we see Peter Parker looking at some pictures while a little kid talks to him. Wait why is there a little kid in a prison for super powered people. Peter get that little kid out of there so she doesn't get hurt. Next we see Spider-Man looking for Yuri and finds her with mister negative. Geez I already feel like I'm in a negative mood after seeing him. Well he just made Spider-Man look like a fool by dissappearing like a magician. We see The Wraith and Spider-Man go to the jail to stop a break out. I have a feeling something bad is gonna happen. Dam Black Cat got Spider-Man good. Next we see The Wraith use some of scarecrows fear gas to help her take down Crime Masters men in the prison. This issue ends with a gun going off and Spider-Man coming to see the wraith with a gun in her hands. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I give this issue a 9 out of 10. Hey stop being so negative mister negative.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment