Darkness Saves Me Banner

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Review: Deathstroke #7

This issue opens up with Deathstroke crashing through trees and face first into sand. Next we see a golden sowrd land in the sand next to Deathstroke. That's an awesome looking sowrd I wish I had that sowrd. We see Deathstroke kill some monsters that were actually just made of smoke. Some readers would probably see that part and think Deathstroke was tripping at that point in time and try and ban the book by saying it had bad content in it. Hey don't give me that look like there aren't people like that in this world. There definitely are and my aunt is one of them. I've even heard that some people wouldn't let their kids watch or read Harry Potter because it had witches and wizards in it so they said it was meant for devil worshipers. Anyways next we see Slade Wilson go to see his daughter and give her a note to give to Jericho. Wait is she really burning the note? Note to self be a better father then Slade Wilson. Next we see Deathstroke go to Paradise island where the amazons live. I have a feeling we're gonna see Wonder Woman at some point. Next we see Deathstroke find the tartarus and go inside it where he fights more monsters. Also for those judgmental people out there who try and ban books for certain material those monsters weren't made of smoke. Next we see a statue come from flames. If I didn't know what happened after it appeared I'd so want that statue in my room. Well dam it just exploded into pieces. This issue ends with Wonder Woman telling Deathstroke to surrender or die. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Hey why is there a floating head in my room?

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment