Darkness Saves Me Banner

Friday, December 18, 2015

Review: Supernatural Season 11 Episode 7 ( Plush )

This episode opens with some guy watching a football game while his wife does the dishes. I hate guys like this. Like dam spending time with your wife and helping her with stuff is more important than a football game or anything. Anyways the jerks wife takes the trash out. If you ask me she should just kick him out. Next we see a person wearing a bunny rabbit mask bring jerk a beer and then smash it on his head. The jerks wife comes back in to see the rabbit with a knife leaning over her dead husbands body. If you ask me he got what he deserved. Next we see Sam praying and Dean walk in on him praying and ask him why he's doing it. Dean gets a call from Donna about a killer easter bunny. Hey I know of a channel on youtube that has the easter bunny eating a little girls dog so maybe it's that easter bunny. Donna tells Sam and Dean that they weren't able to get the mask off the guy. Note to self never put a mask on myself unless its a clown mask cause those are alright. Next we see a jester take some weights to the coaches head. Note to self avoid jesters. Oh hell ya it's a clown. Be right back I'm gonna get some popcorn. The clown ends up finishing the job and killing the coach. That scene where Sam was in the elevator with the clown was pretty funny. Dean talks to the jerks wife and learns that him and the coach accused a guy named Chester of touching their kids inappropriately. Dean goes back to Chesters sister to get the rest of the story. Chesters sister tells them how she called the jerk and the coach in hopes thst they'd just scare Chester which failed and resulted in him dying. Next Chesters sister get attacked by her son who is wearing a stag head. Note to everyone kids can be creepy sometimes. Dean ends up getting the stag head off max and having Sam burn it. This episode ends with Sam telling Dean that he thinks god is telling him to go back in the cage. This episode was pretty good my favorite part was the scene with the clown. I so wish I had that mask and costume. I give this episode a 10 out of 10. If you ask me I think the darkness is trying to trick Sam into going back into the cage so he won't come between her and Dean.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment