Darkness Saves Me Banner

Friday, December 11, 2015

Review: The Amazing Spider-Man Special #1

This issue opens up with Peter at fast food place trying to find the courage to ask a girl out. Wait is does Peter not have much courage when it comes to asking girls out? I thought Peter had enough courage for anything. Wait is he really talking to himself while he's waiting in line? Guys I think Peter has gone crazy we might have to send him to the funny farm. Darn to late Peter she walked away. Next we see Spider-Man swinging while singing to himself and holding a burito. Um wouldn't that be falling apart in one hand and be falling on all the people walking? Next we see Spider-Man stop and eat his burito. Next Spider-Man notices a flying island and some monsters flying out of it. Wait why are yoy leaving your delicious burito there while you fight crime? If I were Spider-Man I would have ate it as slowly as possible to savor it. Then I'd go and fight crime. Hate when people do that in movies and comic books. Anyways next we see Spider-Man go to the partk and fight flying bird monsters. Yes peta Spider-Man is beating up bird monsters better come out and stop him. Spider-Man meets Queen Medusa after she saves him from a bunch of bird monsters with her hair. Oh look it's the goat man from Narnia. We see a bunch of teenage superheros fighting the bird monsters. Damit peta come out here and do your job. Spider-Man meets all the teenage superheros and learns there code names. I agree with Spider-Man all there code names suck. Spider-Man and the inhumans go through a magical door to the floating island. I thought with goat man there they would have gone to Narnia. Oh hey look it's the vulture... what do you mean he's not the vulture? His name is Raven. Wait why is Raven from teen titans here in a marvel book? Hey don't give me that look. Raven is from dc comics not marvel. This issue ends with the vulture sending our heros out the sky island towards there doom. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I give this issue a 9 out of 10. Damit Spider-Man just swung over me with a burito in his hand and now I got pieces of his burito on my phone.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment