Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Review: Starfire #3

This issue opens up with a guy lost at sea spotting a ship and calling for help. Geez if this ever happened to me I know I'd just drown right away so that's why I'll never get on a ship. We find out the cast aways name is Soren Hook. With that last name it makes him sound evil. Well guess him shooting that guy just proved my suspension right. Next we see Starfire in a pool getting all the genomes at the bottom and asking Sol if they're tribute statutes of famous people. No but they sure can be creepy sometimes. Sol takes Starfire to her new place and explains how everything works. If you ask me I think Sol is gaining feelings for her after the kiss they had. Next we see Starfire go to the store and spend a lot of money on groceries. Jeez hate people like this guy. Like you can tell he just used her lack of knowledge to get a lot of money from her. Note to self avoid people like this in the future. Next we see Sheriff Gomez running down the street to get to a ship that crashed on the island. Starfire flys Sheriff Gomez to the ship. Oh look it's the ship that was at the beginning of the issue. Starfire flys Sheriff Gomez to the top and blast the door open for her. Damit I hate when people drink to much and try and eat something with ketchup. I mean look this guy passed out and got ketchup all over the place. Oh... wait it's actually blood. Sheriff Gomez sends Starfire to the blue monkey where a ton of guys, a girl and even a... wait really a cat bought her a drink? Note to self go to a bar with a cat and see if it buys me a drink. Next we see some chick explain why everyone is buying Starfire a drink. We see a red monster attack the blue monkey. See why I never want to live in a place like this. This issue ends with the chick telling Starfire that her name is Atlee and that the monster is after her cause she buried it in the ground. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. What do you mean I can't bring my cat in a bar? Come on I just wanted it to buy me a drink.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment