Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, December 14, 2015

Review: Hitlist #3

This issue opens up with Jordans parents and his brother dying. So he took the batman route and that's why he's killing bad people now right? Jordan wakes up from his nightmare which also wakes Cody up. Cody and Jordan have a talk about Rain. I get that she made the news twice but hey at least she gets the job done. Next we see some guy in prison get shot. We see our characters have a meeting. I have a feeling one of the people is gonna quit. Yep Mike just took the money and left. Cody and Rain have a short chat that results in Rain kissing Cody. Damit I wanted to see a full on make out session. Don't give me that look. If you're a guy and say you wouldn't like that you're lying. We see a cop shoot some guy with two girls. Well crap that guys not a cop he's one of the gang members our characters are killing. Cody goes to Jordan and tells him that she put a tracker on Rain so they can follow her. This issue ends with Thorne asking the two girls what really happened the night they were found. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I give this issue a 9 out of 10. I hope we see a make out session between Rain and Cody sometime. Hey stop giving me that Judgmental look!

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment