Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Review: The Amazing Spider-Man #18

This issue opens up with Spider-Man saving Sajani from the ghost. Next we see Spider-Man trying to fight the ghost but failing. Note to self never fight a ghost cause you'll just punch right through them. Plus Spider-Man should've known the attacks wouldn't work. Next we see Anna and the rest of parker industries team in Spider-Mans secret lab. Is it me or does it seem like villans and heros always have a secret lair. Anyways Anna and Clayton put on some cartridges to help Spider-Man fight the ghost. Geez Spider-Man ain't doing so good he's got some ruble on him. Note to self never fight in a building that is falling apart around you or you're bound to get caught under ruble. Look Anna and Clayton just saved the day. This issue ends with parker industries being completely destroyed. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise eh. I give this issue a 8 out of 10. Hold on there's a ghost wanting to fight me so I'm gonna go punch through it till it decides to give up after seeing me fail so many times.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment