Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, January 18, 2016

Review: Extraordinary X-Men #1

This issue opens up with Storm talking to the ghost of Charles Xavier telling him what Scott did. Wait what'd he do? And asking him if what she's doing is right. So I take it I'm gonna have to go to google to figure out what Scott did. Iceman comes in and tells Storm she needs to get out there and ask her who she's talking to. *pulls covers up* I see dead people. Anyways Iceman tells Storm that Magik has run into trouble rescuing a mutant. I take it people still hate mutants. Kinda like how a lot of stupid people hate the gays these days. Magik saves a little girl and her parents before they get shot down by the Indian military. Note to self never become a mutant or gay cause people will hate you for the stupidest reasons. Magik takes the little girl and her parents to x-haven. Next we see Jean Grey in a college class. After she gets out of the class Iceman and Storm come to tell her what's going on and try to convince her to join them back at x-haven. Next we see Magik go to her brothers place. Her and her brother have a chat. Wait Why's she swinging her sword at him? Oh good she wasn't trying to kill him. For a minute there I thought she was gonna kill him. Next we see Nightcrawler being chased by bad guys and kicking their ass. Dude what's wrong with that chicks mouth. If you ask me I'd be scared of that mutant for sure. Jean tells Storm that she wants to live her life and doesn't want to go to x-haven. This issue ends with some old guy with claws attacking a robot. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I'm actually thinking of adding this to my hold. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Remember don't become a mutant. Well if you're already a mutant guess your screwed.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment