Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Review: Colder #3 ( Toss The Bones )

This issue opens up with Declan and Reece running away from the table they were eating with pigeons following them. Something tells me the artist or writer likes pigeons. I mean every time I read an issue of colder there's a pigeon. Now I'm gonna have to look this up online to see if pigeons are common when going insane. Anyways Declan and Reece get in a taxi and get home. Wait why are those pigeons killing themselves? Note to self if I see a bunch of pigeons it means I've gone insane or am going insane. Declan and Reece get in their apartment and lock the door. I agree with Declan Reece. Even if you lock the door my ex will still get in. Next Declan and Reece notice that there's a new door where an outside wall should be. Well obviously that wall decided it was a door today so just roll with it guys. Next they hear the doors buzzer go off and knocking at the door. Would you pigeons quit repeating the sounds thst are happening. I'm sure Declan and Reece can hear just fine. Hey you guys gonna answer that? It's impolite not to answer the door... never mind I'll get it you asshats. Oh ok guess Nimble Jack let himself in. Next we see Nimble Jack go all over the room showing them a chair, window, kitchen. Ok I think they know what all that stuff looks like so will you please chill out and quit showing them stuff. Geez he's like a little kid who drank soda. And yes I've seen kids on soda my mom gives my sisters kids soda and they stay up all night and make a mess. Next we see Nimble Jack give Declan fingers. You know Declan when people do something nice for you you're supposed to say thank you and not just stand there looking at your fingers like a dear caught in the headlights. Note to self never be like Declan and Reece cause they're asshats. Next we see Nimble Jack take a shovel to Reece and Declan knocking them out. Nimble Jack finds a homeless guy in line to get food and takes him to a motorcycle and puts his head in the wheel. People are stupid these days. Like if some guy asked me to put my head in a motorcycles wheel I wouldn't. I'd run like some crazy killer was after me. The homeless guy ends up dying when Nimble Jack revs up the bike. He kinda got what he deserved. Next we see Nimble Jack go back to the hungry world and get killed by Reece with a shovel. Here I'll just take that away from you before you hurt anyone else. Though I do have to say she's still hot even when she's mad. Nimble Jack puts himself back together except for his head. This issue ends with Nimble Jack moving the comic page up and going back into the regular world. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Geez Reece and Declan are so mean I mean Nimble Jack was being nice and she tore him to pieces with the shovel.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment