Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, January 31, 2019

Review: Rags #2

This issue opens up with a naked soulless ginger walking around town. Sorry I mean the main character Regina Ragowski walking around town naked.


Next we see her sneak around zombies. Jeez why is it so easy for her to do but so hard for Rick and friends? Like seriously for awhile there she was doing pretty good till a group of zombies finally noticed her.


Luckily she got saved before they could eat her. I do not like Leigh at all. I get the feeling that there will be someone I don't like in each issue. Dam what's Leigh so upset about? Just have them shoot the zombies and close the doors. No need to deck Regina in the face. I think she's just jealous of how good looking Regina is. What soulless people can be hot. Well that scene definitely shows that karma's a bitch.


Later we see Regina have a nightmare. How did all those zombies get in? Or were they already in? I'm guessing that no one checked the whole place so they were already in there. Wait how did Leigh become a zombie? I mean ya she got bit but they shot her in the head afterwards so shouldn't she not be one? I'm guessing that the rules are different in this series which will make it interesting. Well that wasn't a happy ending for this issue. Artwork was good. As for the story I feel like saying pulse pounding and sad but not bad so I give this issue a 10 out of 10.


Things I learned from this issue. I'm not the only one who fears gingers. I mean look at what Leigh did. I'm guessing she did that cause she was jealous or scared of Regina. But in the end karma or Reginas ginger powers saved her.




Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I promise never to let a ginger be in one of my videos. Follow me on twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment