Darkness Saves Me Banner

Saturday, January 12, 2019

Review: Spider-Man/Deadpool #13

This issue opens up with Spider-Man and Deadpool fused together. I bet Spider-Man just loves being fused to Deadpool :). Wait it's not Spider-Man and Deadpool from earth 616? Dam. Haha I love that they're litterly in the pocket of eternity. Wait how many pockets does he have? Jeez Spider-Man is violent these days. He just let that witch queen shock herself. The next half of the issue is Spider-Man and Deadpool fighting and stopping a war. Jeez how many people are there in this pocket universe that want to start a war, kill everyone of get their rightful land back? I think I agree with Spider-Man that this is just some fanfic universe. Which makes me agree with him on not wanting to save it. Heck a few more years and people will forget this fanfic place even existed. Next we see Deadpool talk to some giant furball and make short people cry. Man I'm sure his speech would even make the midget at my work cry. I'll have him read this issue and ask him if he cried at one point or not. Ya of course there's something missing from your life Spider-Man. But don't worry the new writer writing your series is trying to bring it back and take something else away from you that you really should just let die at this point cause she's way to old and probably in a shit ton of pain so this time let her die instead of making a deal with some evil guy. This issue ends with Spider-Man and Deadpool leaving the fucked up fanfic universe to go back to the current fucked up universe. Welcome back you guys. Now while you were away the government shut itself down again. I know they need to turn it off and then back on again to see if that fixes the problem. Artwork was great. As for the story it felt dark. I litterly have the feeling that Spider-Man at this point in time will slit my throat when I sleep and that scares the hell out of me but still not a bad issue so I'll give this issue a 10 out of 10.

Things I learned from this issue. That Spider-Man realised something was missing from his life so maybe that's why he's trying to marry Mary Jane again so he can get that something back. Maybe he's learned to finally let his one hundred and fifty year old aunt finally kick the bucket instead of keeping her alive and making her deal with a fuck ton more pain as she ages.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.amberunmasked.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I promise not to slit your throat while you sleep. I have lost something or someone that I love but I'm not that violent yet. Follow me on twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment