Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, January 17, 2019

Review: Geek-Girl #3

This issue opens up with Ruby stopping some guys from robbing a place called Phones R Fab. Why does everything in this series have a weird name? Next we see Ruby help the girl she saved that one night. You know if he isn't responding to your text or not answering the door that probably means he's porking someone else. I should know. Although when my ex was getting porked by someone else she used me and took alot of money from me. Once I found out she was cheating then she pulled the crap on ignoring me. Ruby you don't seem to act like a superhero sometimes. Heck first you flipped a table on your friends now you want to break into some guys house or apartment at night. Where do you cross the line. And no just because you're a superhero does not give you the right to break into someones place. Dam Karin is a real bitch this issue. Fuck! Ruby just cause she said that rude stuff doesn't mean you should go and break her face. You think I'm joking but if you read the issue you'll see what I'm talking about. Oh hey it's that weird looking guy from the end of last issue. Really Mariella why would you grab the dudes scythe right where the blade is. Look see now you're fingers are bleeding you idiot. Anyways we see some blue haird chick take our not villain but depressed guy back to another dimension where he lives. Well I was wrong guess Rick wasn't porking some other chick he's just dead. This issue ends with Lightning Storm attacking a police station. Artwork was pretty good. As for the story it was definitely better than last issue. I give this issue a 8 out of 10. I take two points off for Ruby going and breaking someones face and for her wanting to break into some guys place.

Things I learned from this issue. People who rob banks, murder people or break into places must be superheros cause that's what Ruby does and she claims to be one.

Sites to check out:
Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I promise not to punch your face and break it. Follow me on twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans


No comments:

Post a Comment