Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Review: The Unbelievable Gwenpool #19

This issue opens up with a rip in the page. Ugh really Gwen now how I am I supposed to sell this and #18 in the future? They're not in mint condition anymore. Can't you just lightly turn the page instead of ripping them?  Anyways Gwen and Teddy go back into the comic where they run into the future squad. Guys maybe telling her would help her not become this big bad villain in the future that you guys hate so much. Really just cause she runs you guys decide to run after her. Haven't you guys learned that that's the worst thing you can do. I mean look she just ripped another page in the comic. If I ever try to sell this in the future some rich snob nerd will just scoff in my face when he sees the pages then he'll throw the book on the ground near my feet. Hey quit looking at me like I'm crazy. Heck even Gwen knows that her ripping pages is bringing the raiting of this comic down. You know Vinnie has a point which brings me back to my point of you guys should just tell her what she becomes so she can avoid it. Jeez Miles has gotten rough in his old age. Man that future he explained sounds pretty cool. Hey don't give me that look of what do you mean that'd be cool? Are you crazy?! No I'm not. I mean come on admit it it'd be a different comic from all the others. Hell Marvel could even make a mini series out of it. You think I'm joking but I'm not. I'd read her adventures as a villain. This issue ends with the evil version of Gwenpool entering the comic. You know Terrible Eye was right she got way better at that in the future. I mean she didn't even rip the page. Anyways artwork was great. As was the story :). I give this issue a 10 out of 10.

Things I learned from this issue. That we should all make a petition to get Marvel to make a mini series for evil Gwenpool. Come on guys think about it it'd be fun to read till it ended. And I say mini series cause no one wants Gwenpool to stay a villain... Ok maybe one person but hey at least they'd get a mini series of her as a villain.

Before I go I just wanted to say Happy New Year! :)

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.amberunmasked.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I promise not to break the screen you're watching it on when I come out of the screen into your house. Follow me on twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment