Darkness Saves Me Banner

Friday, January 4, 2019

Review: Paradox Girl #2

This issue opens up with Paradox Girl not being able to sleep cause her snoring is keeping her awake. Don't you hate when you snore so loud that you can't get any shut eye? I know I do. Wait can Paradox Girl send another version of herself back in time as well as her current self? Sorry still trying to wrap my head around her powers work. Don't you hate when noises wake you up after your snoring kept you up so you had to kick yourself out of bed in order to actually get from sleep. I know I do. Also don't you hate when you walk in on yourself changing clothes and then get slapped by yourself. Guess what I do too. Wait how did a wolverine get outside her house? Are they normally in areas like that or no? Now I'm gonna have to google that. Man don't you hate when an animal scares you so you run like a chicken but end up running into yourself. And again don't you hate when you walk in on yourself changing clothes so you slap yourself. Wait the polar bear really did the trick? Note to self google this stuff after writing and posting review. Is that camera always on? Cause if so I bet she has some dope footage of herself time travelling that she could sell to people. Haha that scene with the polar bear just chilling on her couch made me laugh. Jeez how many more animals is she gonna add to the mix? At this rate shit will hit the fan. Welp shit hit the fan. See told you. Don't you hate when you have to travel back in time and tell yourself that you're from a future where no one can sleep so you end up stealing your bed and make yourself sleep on the couch. Guys I know I hate that too. Haha that ending though. Artwork was good. As for the story it was good but felt way to short but I'm glad I have more issues to read :). I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Rember if you like this review and want to buy this issue or more just go to www.paradoxgirl.com or go to www.hanacomics.storenvy.com I plan on buying one of the shirts they have for sale so I can wear it to work and show it off to people :).

Things I learned from this issue. Not to let yourself kick you out of bed and make you sleep on the couch. And if you're snoring keeps you awake just kick yourself out of bed so that you can sleep in bed. Also polar bear trumps wolverine and wolverine trumps mouse.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.amberunmasked.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). If I record myself time traveling I'll make sure to sell the footage to whoever wants it. Follow me on twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment