Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Review: Paradox Girl #5

This issue opens up with Paradox Girl on a train. Um do you really have to open the can right after you shake it if you're a bartender? Now I'm gonna go to a bar and see what the bartender does when I ask them to shake the soda first.


Anyways we Paradox sit across from herself and talk about how she should be all over herself. Is it me or did it just get hot in here. Ok well Agent Paradox Girl goes and talks to Aunt Agonist who has hidden a time bomb at the front of the train.


Wait I'm confused wouldn't you want to keep the location of the bomb a secret? You're not a very good villain Paradox Girl. I mean now all Paradox Girl has to do is go to the front of the train and disarm the bomb before it blows and Paradox Girl goes back in time to make a documentary about penguins. Haha that scene was funny.


We get a fight scene where alot of bystanders get shot. That's funny how all the ones who get hit just go back in time. I feel like the cola Paradox Girl drinks is some strong cola. I mean that whole room just got filled with cola. Dammit now I'm in the mood for cola. Haha that joke they just made in this issue had me laughing pretty hard. To see what I'm talking about go buy this issue. 


This issue ends with Paradox Girl kissing herself. Man I swear the room is really hot now. I think I'll just leave before this gets weird ok. Artwork was great. As for the story it was funny. I feel like if I'd read this last Monday my day wouldn't have been so shitty. I give this issue a 10 out of 10

Things I learned from this issue. Paradox Girl really wants a documentary about penguins and really wants to be all over herself. I mean I don't blame her I really don't.

Side Note: If I'm successful at this there should be like three or five pictures between paragraphs to making reading easier. And if I succeeded at it than I owe a big thanks to Rogue Pryde. He I'm guessing here so if I'm wrong let me know. Anyways he gave me the advice for this format so thank you. And if you're reading this on my blog go get the comics amino app and follow him.



Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I promise never to be all over myself while filming a video. Follow me on twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans



No comments:

Post a Comment