Darkness Saves Me Banner

Friday, January 25, 2019

Review: Geek-Girl #4

This issue opens up with Lightning Storm telling someone what happened when she woke up after being in a coma. Next we go to Rubys college class where they're talking about sex. Hey sex is good. Sadly people can use that and hurt you. Like my ex did with me. Jeez Karin is a real bitch. Just like my ex. Anyways after class Ruby runs into uhhh. I forgot that dudes name. I'll just call them the horny geeks since they at one point referred to themselves as the horny geeks. Guys regardless of how you lost the glasses you still lost. And why not just use the sunglasses instead. I mean you never know more chicks might be attracted to that instead of someone who looks like a nerd. Ruby I'm guessing Mariella is fine it was only her hand that was cut open. She'll have a dope ass scar and tell people how her being stupid got it. We finally find out how Lightning Storm got her powers. Aight guys I'm gonna go break my TV and put a stuffed animal in it to see if I can get electrocuted when I do and hope I'll get powers. What if that's how Lightning Storm got her powers then it should work for me to right? Summer if bullets can't hurt Lightning Storm what makes you think a bat will. I mean look she just fried Silver Speedz to the bone. Ya she's totally runing from you Geek-Girl. You bumping into her like a klutz did the trick. Man whenever I would bump into random kids while walking the hallways in school they'd run away next time they saw me. In fact if I'm ever in a bank and it gets robbed I'll just bump into the guy with the gun. Man he'll be scared shitless of me and run off after that. Dam Neon Girl just got her hand fried off. We finally get the big showdown we've all been waiting for. Wait really the bat actually did something. Yo summer give Geek-Girl the bat... Or not. I mean sure Geek-Girl was winning till Lightning Storm grabbed her arm. If she'd had the bat though I highly doubt that would've happened but hey now those guys can get the glasses back since she's dead. At least I think she is since it looks like in the reboot Summer is now Geek-Girl instead of Ruby. Maybe that's why she didn't give her the bat. I see how it is. Just wanted your friend to die so you could take her place. Artwork was pretty good. As for the story it was good. I give this issue an 8 out of 10. Maybe next time don't kill off the girl I liked as Geek-Girl.

Things I learned from this issue. That I want Lightning Storms powers. Heck if she can fry a guy clear to the bone and fry some girls hand to dust then I feel like you could fry yourself some chicken and lots of other food.


Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). After I get my lightning powers you can watch me fry chicken and eat it :). Follow me on twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment