Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Review: Darth Vader #15

This issue opens up with Lord Vader and Commander Karbin fighting while Threepio tries to get Leia to respond as she watches them fight. I wonder if she's thinking what I'm thinking. Kill him Vader so I can eat the parts that have meat. I know you're probably thinking but he's alive and talks and my answer would be well he's a talking half fish half robot and I'm hungry for fish so I'll eat him. Haha that scene with Threepio and the Wookie was pretty funny. Yay Vader killed the fishbot. Just leave him there Vader. I'll come back later and pick off the parts that have meat then if anyone wants to sell the robot half they can. Dam Vader took out that ship like a boss. Mind you they were on his side but I love seeing them show how strong he is. So since Leia knocked Aphra out and took her on their ship does that mean we're free of her for a bit? I really don't like her anymore. I mean I used to but now not so much. Artwork was pretty good. As for the story I'm just glad that the crossover is over. I give this issue a 6 out of 10.

Things I learned from this issue. That Aphra is very lucky. Like I feel like alot of people hate her yet the writers keep her alive to piss people off. I'm surprised they haven't made her try and sleep with Vader yet. I'm sure if they had their way that they'd do something like that.




Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I'll even let you try some of fishbot. Follow me on twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans


No comments:

Post a Comment