Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, January 10, 2019

Review: The Unbelievable Gwenpool #20

This issue opens up with future Gwen imagining herself on top of a cliff and putting her past self there. You think you're not used to what's going on right now future Gwen well neither am I. Heck writing that part made my head spin. Hold on while I try and get my head on straight. Well yes future Spider-Man survived but you still hurt him future Gwen. Really Vinnie what made you think if you threw past Gwen off the cliff that her future self would die? I mean if you had done that last issue when her future self wasn't present than ya that would've worked but not now dude. Gahh quit ripping pages in your comic Gwen. I get that it's your series but I think the readers and hardcore collecters would like a mint condition comic. I think the writer needs to have her lightly turn the page in future issues. No that's not how Spider-Man dies Gwen. The only time he can die is if he's in a different universe and the Green Goblin dies with him or if he's the 616 version than just take over his body for a few issues and he'll be gone. Which I have to say Doc Ock was a pretty cool Spider-Man though Spider-Gwen will always be better than him. Um actually most superheros know that Tony Stark is Iron Man so I'd argue that you can still be a hero while knowing everyones secrets. I had to laugh when future Gwen mentioned making a deal with Mephisto. It's funny cause I've heard of current stuff going on in Spider-Man that reminds alot of people about that whole story with Mephisto. And if you guys want I could make a whole separate post on my thoughts of that current situation going on in Spider-Man. Do you want me to? Um but no one likes Captain Hydra future Gwen. Heck some people even burned the first issue with the cigarette they were smoking or got really angry, hulked out, and sounded constipated as they ripped the issue. But as for you I can see that you're cooler than him. Though not enough to turn this whole series on its head only to get a *cough* mini series. I'm not joking people I want that to happen. Well that's over with. Wait Teddys gone? Poor Gwen. Wish I could join her in the comic and give her a hug. This issue ends with Gwenpool telling Spider-Man something. Artwork and story was great. I loved this arc :D I'll definitely re read it in the future ;). I give this issue a 10 out of 10.

Things I learned from this issue. That Gwenpool needs her own movie. And no it doesn't need to be live action. I mean heck look how good Spider-Man: into the spider-verse did. If that animated movie can do that good then I think they could do the same thing with an animated version of Gwenpool. Why are you looking at me weird? Oh cause normally I add something funny here. Ok how about this. Things I learned from this issue. That Peter Parkers deal with Mephisto needs to come to an end. Why you ask? Well cause his aunts way to old so him making that deal to keep her alive only brings her more pain. I mean heck I bet future Gwen made a better deal than him that didn't cause a loved one pain. Think about it.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.amberunmasked.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Oh I see that you have an extremely old loved one who's dying. I'll make a video explaining how to make a deal with Mephisto so you can make their lifespan much longer and much more painful. Follow me on twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment