Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Review: Darth Vader #14

This issue opens up with Threepio being hella confused. For a droid he seems slow. Like seriously watch all the movies and you'll see what I mean or will probably already agree with me so ya. How come Leia isn't dead yet? I feel like this comic series at this point is trying to make it seem like Vader wasn't that strong or deadly when he definitely was. Really just cause he's old you guys make him senile. No Vader has a more powerful mind than that so screw you guys. Dammit how come Aphra and the droids are still alive. I feel like alot of people hated her around this time in the series so why didn't they kill her off? When they kill her off I hope it's a boring one cause in my mind she does not deserve an epic death. Leia you've seen him take down how many ships and men so far what makes you think the ships heading to your location will do the job now? I mean sure the writers are trying to dumb down his powers but eventually he'll get the upper hand and break free of their writing. No shit you guys got hit Han. I'm guessing Luke doesn't remember crashing into Vader earlier cause he sure acts like he doesn't know what another ship hitting another ship feels like. Also good thing the ships are tough as fuck or Luke and everyone else would be dead right about now. See Leia your men are getting slaughtered again what did I tell you. After seeing that half robot half fish man I'm hungry for some fish. I'll chop off whatever meat he's got on him and deep fry it. Artwork was ok. As for the story meh. I give this issue a 6 out of 10.

Things I learned from this issue. That someone thought a half robot half fish would be a cool idea and that no would want to eat him. Let me tell you they were wrong cause I want to eat him. I almost drooled all over that last page.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.amberunmasked.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Once I deep fry the half fish half robot I'll let you have some. Follow me on twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment