Darkness Saves Me Banner

Sunday, January 27, 2019

Review: Plume #13

This issue opens up with a hot redhead dying. No I'm not crying. I just got out of the shower and some water from my hair is dripping down my face. What I haven't dried it yet. Next we get a sweet and sad scene with Corrick and Vesper. I thought he was gonna kiss her now that they can touch each other without her getting burned. I mean lets be honest now that they're able to touch each other they've got to kiss. If I don't get a happy ending with my ex who I thought was my true love then I feel like they need to get the happy ending. Next we see Hunter pour them all some whiskey and tell them how he didn't like being Azeels meat puppet. Dude I don't think anyone likes that shit. I had to laugh when Vesper tried to down that glass of whiskey in one go. Must be that strong shit that puts hair on your chest. Also I feel like I could beat her in a drinking contest. What I can hold my liquor better than she can. Corrick you better be sure you can find that page and read from it to break the spell so you can kill your brother cause if you and Vesper become an item before the big showdown and you die in the process I'll be pissed. This issue ends with Vesper and team going and giving Frederick a visit. Honestly I've forgotten who he is so ya. Artwork was great. As for the story it was full of action, laughter and scenes that pull at your heart making you fall to the ground on your knees, look up to the sky and scream why!? Why dear god why!? I give this issue a 10 out of 10. If you liked this review and are like dam it sounds interesting I want to read this fantastic series where can I get a copy. Well I'll tell you. Just go to www.devilsdue-1first.com find the shop button, then the Plume title and order yourself a copy. I highly recommend it :). I'm gonna take a break from reviewing this series for a bit but don't worry I'll be back to reviewing it in the near future.

Things I learned from this issue. That I want to try that strong ass whiskey they were all drinking. I only assume it's strong shit cause Vesper chocked on it. Though that might've been because she tried to take a big gulp two which will knock you on your ass if you haven't drank before.



Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). If you want I could start having drinking contest on my channel. Follow me on twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans



No comments:

Post a Comment