Darkness Saves Me Banner

Friday, January 11, 2019

Review: Plume #11

This issue opens up with Vesper staring out a window into space. I find it funny how Tegan got different vibes from Corrick instead of the same vibes that Vesper got. Just goes to show you that they're meant to be together. Next we get to see Vesper be a badass. For a minute there I thought she killed the guy and that she was gonna go down a dark path for a bit but nah all she did was put a whole in his leg. I'm sure all the boys loved the cat fight scene. And I'm sure some wish that it had gone down differently. Me I just had to laugh at the faces of the three guys with the wanted poster. To see why it made me laugh go buy this book. From that page it doesn't look like Hunter is home anymore. Also I'm pretty sure it's just him now so Tegan and Vesper should be safe if they go to him right? I love how Corrick got Dom to head for the book. Also how much is a substantial amount of money? Is that a shit ton? Like so much that if I saw it I would start shitting golden bricks? Artwork and story was great as always. I mean come on guys K Lyn is a dam good writer and artists. Heck I can't wait to read a certain series that she's doing the artwork on. But anyways if you want to buy this volume of the whole omnibus just head over to www.devilsdue-1first.com I give this issue a 10 out of 10.

Things I learned from this issue. To just enjoy a cat fight when it happens. Make sure there's mud involved though and a few other things. Dam now I want to watch a cat fight.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.amberunmasked.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). If I somehow find two hot chicks who are cat fighting I'll record it for you guys :). Or maybe just for myself. Follow me on twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment