Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Review: Outcast #18

This issue opens up with Megan in the car with her husband asking him how he's doing. I find it funny how she gets on him about swearing and yelling in front of their daughter yet once she sees her mom and some other people setting up a ramp for Mark she does the same thing. Also I don't think you would've set one up on your own Megan so just deal with it. Dam Mark sure showed her mom who was boss. Where's Brians wife taking him? Wait why is she taking him to Sidney? Is she possesed too? I'm so confused. Aww Amber still loves her mom even after what she did. Mind you I get it wasn't Allison who actually did it but that would still scare the child and fuck with them for a very long time after having you beat them. Though don't go beating your children it ain't right. Heck I know a girl that threw one of her kids on the floor and into a bed yet people acted like she was still a good person after that. Sadly I'll never see her as anything but an evil person for so many reasons. Great Kirkman you give us a heartwarming scene and now you give us one that is heartbreaking. Holy shit Sidney just knocked Kyles ass out. With the speech that Sidney just made it makes it seem like Kyle used to be one of them but is now an Outcast. This makes me want to read all the rest of the issues I have tonight to see if they explain what an Outcast is. This issue ends with Kyle in bondage cuffs and rope. Artwork was pretty good as for the story it was one that makes me want to keep reading. Like dam I feel like the ending to this arc will be pretty fucking epic. I give this issue a 10 out of 10.

Things I learned from this issue. Not to trust old men wearing a suit and hat. I feel like if I was in the same room as one he'd knock my ass out and put me in bondage cuffs and rope.

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I promise not to knock you out and put you in bondage cuffs and rope. Follow me on twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment