Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Review: Norah #4

This issue opens up with a news reporter getting kidnapped by terrorist. Jeez they did a number on her I feel bad for her. Next we see Norah go to the terrorist camp and knock them out with some pink gas. We go back to the present where we see Norah in Daniels mind. Wait his dad's the one who put him in the condition he's in. What an asshole. Like just cause your kid is gay doesn't mean you go beat the shit out of them with a bat. Hate people who go that far. Sorry that scene made me angry. We go back to the past where we see Norah and I think it was James with her. Anyways we see them put some sort of drug in the terrorist bodies to heighten their pain receptors or something like that. Jeez James and Norah were some dope scientist at the time. Like I would not want to ever fuck with either of them. Next we get to see what happened when Norah and James injected their drug into their own bodies. I guess my earlier thoughts were wrong. It wasn't Norah who killed her the drug her and her husband made. I mean I guess both of them probably figured this might happen but if they had watched movies they'd know one of them was definitely going to die. Hell I'm sure there are even books and comics that explore this shit so heck even if they weren't into watching stuff they could've read a book where shit hits the fan and know that one of them would die. See why you don't get on Norahs bad side. She just pulled a knife on Daniels father after seeing what he did to his own kid. Norah just find a bat and beat the shit out of him. Better yet go in his mind and give him a good beating. I'm pretty sure she could do that and it would work just as well. This issue ends with Norah vs aliens. Dam I cannot wait for the next issue. I'm hooked and will be keeping my eyes out for the next issue. I highly suggest picking this series up. Each issue dives further and further into your mind until it makes a home, becomes your friend and makes you crave the next issue like a batch of freshly baked cookies. Artwork was amazing. As for the story it was one that'll get your heart pounding and have you on the edge of your seat jumping up and down saying next issue, next issue, next issue. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Go pick up a copy of this issue and the others over at www.sourcepointpress.com

Things I learned from this issue. That this series is just like Norah. It gets into your head and stays there making you crave more. But don't be worried it'll become your new best friend so you'll never want it to leave. :)

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I might even find a way to get into your head ;). Follow me on twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment