Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, January 28, 2019

Review: Spider-Man/Deadpool #15

This issue opens up with Buffy the vampire slayer fighting swans. Sorry meant Blade the vampire slayer. Wait I thought this was Spider-Man/Deadpool not Blade the vampire slayer. Wait this is the second half of a crossover story. Well I didn't know till I got them. Hey don't look at me like that. I had to many items on my pull at the time and Deadpool was one of the ones I took off. As for why I don't have mercs for money it's cause none of them were as cool as Deadpool in my opinion. Plus I never really thought this series would crossover with anything. Wait why's Deadpools wife make all the monsters attack? Is there a volume for just this story so I can read from the beginning later? Also I knew his wife was evil but she went way to far this time. Quick get Deadpool to make a deal with Mephisto so he'll never marry Shiklah thus making sure the invasion hopefully never happens. We go to Peter Parker who fires the one chick that Deadpool is looking for. Also Peter there's two Spider-Mans in this comic universe now so even if she did play as Spider-Man and liked him wouldn't you need to ask which one? Why is Han s- oh never mind it's just Deadpool getting frozen in  carbonite. Why's Big Foot taking Deadpool away. Anyways later on Deadpool kills Big Foot. Ok guys you can stop looking for Big Foot now. Just read this issue. He's dead but hey at least we know where he is. Ah Captain Hydra ad. Sorry this comic got printed when Marvel finally let the people who didn't know that Captain America was really Captain Hydra in on that secret. Well now they know. But then Marvel wiped their minds making them think he's good again when he's really still Captain Hydra. Sorry let me get back on track here. Anyways Deadpool saves Spider-Man by riding a Monster-Falcon. Just go read if you haven't. If I add every piece that happens in this issue I would have to write four books. Really Deadpool what makes you think Dracula can stop the invasion. No I'm being serious. Ugh it ended. Artwork was good. As for the story. Confusing for me yet good at the same time. I give this issue a 7 out of 10. And I give myself a 5 out of 10. Next issue I'll probably be more confused but hey that's my fault.

Things I learned from this issue. That they just need Buffy in this comic instead. What she killed Dracula to my knowledge so basically shouldn't they go find her instead. Don't give me that look. I'm being very serious here people.



Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Some days it might be a little confusing but hey we all get confused at some point right? Follow me on twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment