Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, January 3, 2019

Review: Spider-Man/Deadpool #12

This issue opens up with Saturn killing some guy dressed as Santa. I take it that guy insulted him somehow? Next we go to Deadpools Christmas party. Really Deadpool did you have to invite Captain Hydra? I mean who likes him anymore? If you raise your hand you support his evil ways so I better not see any raised hands. Haha that shirt that Deadpool got for Hawkeye was epic. I'll take it if Kate won't. Oh shut up Captain Butch Face. If you hadn't of overreacted he'd still be alive. Yes it's all her fault and no I'm not joking. Jeez Saturn isn't having the best day. I mean ya he killed that couple but at least they got a tree in their apartment. I mean if he looks at that it should make him happy cause he just made a miracle happen. Man I'm surprised that Captain Hydra is showing Miles how to use a vacuum instead of killing him with it. Though he might've planted a bomb in it so I'd tell you not to take it home Miles. Um Spider-Man and Deadpool I think the idea is to stop Saturn not anger him and cause him to grow. The next half of this issue is Spider-Man and Deadpool gambling and partying with Saturn. Wait he brought those people back that he killed? But now that couple doesn't have a tree in their apartment :'(.  This issue ends with Captain Hydra telling a sleeping Miles how the salesman tried to sell him a robot vacuum. So all we need to stop Captain Hydra is a vacuum? I mean look it had him glued to it. He couldn't keep his eyes off of it. Guys I know how to stop Captain Hydra now :). Artwork was great as was the story thus I give this issue a 10 out of 10.

Things I learned from this issue. That I want to try Pool Fuel. It looks like that drink makes people have lots of fun :)

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.amberunmasked.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I promise not to murder you if I put a tree in your house or apartment. Follow me on twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment