Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, January 21, 2019

Review: Paradox Girl #4

This issue with Paradox Girl fighting herself over Waffos again. I think I saw on the internet that they're actually a real thing I think. And if so I want to try some. Anyways Paradox Girl sits on a bench next to a sad looking old man with a broken pocket watch. Bad idea Paradox Girl. Leave the watch where it is. I mean yes it's broken but obviously it means something to him and has a memory or memories to go with it. The old man tells Paradox Girl about the first girl he fell in love with and how he would've done anything for her. Man I know how he feels sadly sometimes the person you love sees all the love you have for them and uses it to their advantage like my ex. Heck I would've done so much for her and did. Heck she took like five grand from me so all I'm saying is that love is good but it can also blind you. Sadly to this day I still love her. Next we see when he went to war and got the watch from his dad. Man this guys story is starting to make me feel something. Next we find out that he sets the watch to certain times in his life where important things happened such as meeting his wife, marrying her, their first house, first child and so on. Dam that scene hits you right in the feels man. No I'm not crying I accidentally got hot sauce in my eye. Aww that was nice of her to use the watch to show him when she met him. This issue ends with the old man dying and Paradox Girl going back to the beginning of his story. Artwork was really good. As for the story sad and heartwarming. I think this issue was written really well and I hope you'll all go buy this issue along with the other issues. Just go to www.paradoxgirl.com or go to www.hanacomics.storenvy.com I give this issue a 10 out of 10.

Things I learned from this issue. That time is important so spend it making great memories with people you love or do something fun or even something you're scared to do but will build you up in the end and make you proud of who you are. And don't be afraid to look back on times. If they're sad find someone to share them with.


Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free. I promise to try and make your time worthwhile while you watch my videos. Follow me on twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment