Darkness Saves Me Banner

Saturday, January 19, 2019

Review: Plume #12

This issue opens up with Corrick and Dom going to the cabin where Hunter is. Oh hey how you doing Hunter? Man you look different what did you do open a book with an evil demon in it or something. I really have no clue what to classify Azeel as. Corrick I think you should've had Dom practice on a moving magical target before you and him went to shoot your brother. Jeez Dom has the aim of a stormtrooper. Oh wow looks like he got one shot in. Guys maybe make sure he's dead before you go for the book. See told you now you're both drowning. Hey look it's Tegan and Vesper to the rescue. Aww that short scene where Corrick ask her how she was doing was cute. And you know she's fine now cause he's there. Anyways we see Corrick, Tegan and Vesper try and take Azeel down but sadly they fail. Really Dom you tripped over Hunter. Dom is so accident prone that I'm surprised he hasn't shot himself yet. Dom is someone I'd not go into battle with. He's one of those people you'd send running in to distract your enemies while you go from behind and kill them then if that person you sent to be the distraction is lucky they get to live another day. Oh dam. Well he just destroyed the amulet that Corrick was connected to which just took away his powers. Yay that means him and Vesper can finally be an item. This issue ends with Azeel dying. I mean at least I think he died and that Hunter closed the book afterwards so I could be wrong. Artwork was great as was the story. I mean the ending has me worried but that's a good thing that it has me worried. Which is odd now that I think about it cause normally someone wouldn't want to be worried like I was when I thought my ex was cheating on me. Well sadly she was and we're not an item so I'm all good now. Anyways I give this issue a 10 out of 10.

Things I learned from this issue. Not to give Dom any sort of job to do cause he'll fail at it. Also I want a love like Corrick and Vespers. Someday I'll find my Vesper.

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). If you ever need me to do something I won't fail at it unlike Dom. Follow me on twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment