Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Review: Norah #3

This issue opens up with us finding out why Norah wears her Beret. Wait if she doesn't wear it will she basically just pipe psyche her way through peoples minds? We go to the past where we see a soldier tell General Brand about the alien he saw. I have to say this before I continue. I don't believe in aliens and I never will. I'll start believing in them when they abduct me. Until then I stick to they don't exist. I think that most people that think they saw a UFO or got abducted just want attention or had a bad trip on the drugs they did. I have to say that the alien in this issue looked pretty fucking scary. Now I'm gonna have nightmares about this thing. I still think with the name they gave their project that they should've seen shit hitting the fan sooner or later. Later we meet Norahs sister Vera. Wait did you give her the same drug you and James took? If so do you have super strength like her? And if so then dam those aliens are gonna be fucked. I mean I feel like if that is the case we're gonna get some dope issues where Norah kicks a shit ton of alien ass. I mean if she doesn't have super strength then she can still fuck them over with her mind. This issue ends with Norah going to a hospital to help her next paycheck.... I mean client. Artwork was really good and trippy at some points but still good. As for the story it has me wanting to finish this arc tonight. I mean it's that good which is why I'm giving it a 10 out of 10. I also think you should buy all four issues before the next arc starts. It looks like two issues have sold out and I don't know if they'll be back in stock but I'd hope that they'll be soon but just go to www.sourcepointpress.com to get yourself a copy if you can :).

Things I learned from this issue. That Norah could probably kill alot of people with her mind if they pissed her off.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.amberunmasked.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.paradoxgirl.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I promise not to come into your mind tonight :). Follow me on twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment