Darkness Saves Me Banner

Saturday, January 26, 2019

Review: The Unbelievable Gwenpool #22

This issue opens up with Gwenpool riding a magic carpet to some hidden base. I mean riding a magic doombot to a hidden base. Next we see Doctor Doom take control of Vincent and put Gwen in a cell. I don't think it's at all going at all how she planned. Also hey now that she pointed it out I totally get why she asked why he looks like War Machine in a hoodie. I'm pretty sure he's cooler than War Machine though. Also I've been meaning to read his series but haven't gotten around to it. Is it any good? Is he still a hero at this point in time or is he back to being a villain? Anyways we see Gwen try to escape the cell but in doing so makes her head hurt. Gwen if I wasn't drunk right now my head would totally be hurting with you. I'm sure my head will hurt tommorow though if I get a hangover. Oh finally she escaped. Oh man Doom doesn't seem so bad anymore I mean look he's wanting to fix Vincents face. Where did Gwen get that sword from? Is that the sword that one dude pulled out of the stone? Doom just cause she told you to say Richards doesn't mean you have to. Though where as it is 2019 at the time of me writing this most girls get upset if you don't do something they say. Heck half the time even if you just say hi to them or even walk into the same room as them and breath the same air they get mad and get you for sexual harassment. Weird I know. Gwen what the fuck? He was being so nice and you ruined his suit. I get why he's angry now. All I have to say is that's your fault. Artwork was pretty good. As for the story it was amazing :). I give this issue a 10 out of 10.

Things I learned from this issue. That if Gwenpool reads this she'll probably come after me for sexual harassment just cause I read her comic and wrote a review on it.

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I promise I'm not like a girl so if you subscribe to my YouTube channel I won't come after you for sexual harassment. The only way I'd come after you for sexual harassment is if you were my ex and kept calling me from jail. Follow me on twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment