Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Review: Outcast #19

This issue opens up with Harry Potters uncle paying him a visit. Sorry meant Sidney paying Kyle a visit. Sorry I probably just lost a few readers who thought this review was about a magic wizard.


We see Sidney try to convince Kyle that his kind aren't bad. Sure. You know it's totally fine for your kind to knock people out window, chew the flesh off their host fingers, kidnap people and then tie them up, put them in a closet or something in your sex dungeon.


Wait why's he cutting the ropes binding Kyles feet? See Sidney now he's beating the fuck out of you and will probably escape. I agree with what Kyle said earlier. You definitely don't know how having a prisone- oh never mind Otis is there with a shotgun. Man so that's what happens to you when you accidentally shoot some cops son. You become a demon working in some old dudes sex dungeon.


Next Kyle and Sidney have a long conversation about who they both are. Ok that finally answered that question that hasn't been answered for nineteen issues. Dam Kyle just keeps getting the upper hand on Sidney. Haha that line that Kyle just said made me laugh and grin.


This issue ends with Kyle getting bondage cuffs and rope back on him. Jeez Sidney is one sick fuck. Haven't you ever heard of consent old man. Clearly Kyle doesn't want to do stuff with you in your sex dungeon. Artwork was great. As for the story in this issue it was eye opening. I give this issue a 10 out of 10.


Things I learned from this issue. That this issue, last issue and I'm sure the next issue will give fifty shades of grey a run for its money. Demons and their sex dungeons.



Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I promise I don't have a sex dungeon. Follow me on twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment