Darkness Saves Me Banner

Friday, January 18, 2019

Review: The Unbelievable Gwenpool #21

This issue opens up with some guy going into a train station full of snakes and then deciding that he didn't really want to take the train anyways. I hate snakes. Like they are the worst. If I ever see one I either run like a chicken with its head cut off or just stand there hoping it won't come near me until it finally goes away. Who is this Massster dude? Never heard of him before so he must be new. No Officer Grey sadly at this time in the Marvel Universe Spider-Man... I mean Peter Parker lost his company so he was trying to fix that and find a new job. Oh he was also dating another blonde chick named Mockingbird. I mean Bobbie Morse which ok she's not Gwen Stacy but I started to like them being together but then they broke up. Guess I'm right about Gwen Stacy being his true love. Wait how did Gwen get rid of The Massster? Whoa Officer Grey just cause you're a cop doesn't mean you can arrest people cause you don't like them. No wonder most superheros think they can break into houses and do other illegal stuff. Did Gwenpool just make a reference to Batman? Next we see that Gwenpool and Grimace. Sorry I meant Cecil are living together. Gwen the avengers aren't that cool. I mean I like the movies but I'm not that big into the comics. I have one volume of their stuff. No Gwen the avengers have never lived in a mansion that would be the X-Men. They did live in a tower in the movies if I'm thinking correctly. If I'm not please let me know. Paste-Pot Pete I have to say that is the lamest name ever. I find it funny how both guys with the armored van or whatever find him so ridiculous like I do that all they could do was laugh. Sadly Karma bit them on the ass for it. What is Vince doing in this issue? Oh that's why he's here. Wait so when she sent Paste-Pot Pete out of the comic did it kill him? If not where is he now? Does that mean I should forget about him now that he's not in the comic? And if it did kill him well then hopefully she won't become evil. This issue ends with Doctor Doom watching Gwenpool. Artwork was great as for the story it was also great. I like seeing her powers in action :). I give this issue a 10 out of 10.

Things I learned from this issue. That I want Cecil to be my dog. I'll feed him all the pizza he wants.

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I promise not to pull you into my video. Follow me on twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment