Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Review: Geek-Girl #2

This issue opens up with Ruby and Summer watching the news. I'm sure Pit Bull doesn't feel the same way about Geek-Girl as Neon Girl does since Geek-Girl brought a roof down on his head. Wait how did nobody else end up in the hospital after she did that? I swear there was a shit ton of people on that last panel so how did they get so lucky? Anyways the rest of this issue is Ruby and Summer going to a bar and getting smashed. Rum and coke is lame. My drink of choice is fireball just fireball. Hey don't look at me like but why no chaser. My answer is because I like it without chaser now that I've gotten used to it. Oh by the way don't try rootbear float vodka that stuff is kinda nasty. Wait who'd want a cybernetic eye instead of their real one? I'd rather keep my real eyes. Jeez now she'll always look like she has pink eye. Well I think Ruby looks sexy both ways. Seriously dude how'd you not notice Ruby? Just cause she has glasses on doesn't change her whole appearance. Heck it shouldn't even do it for that lame hero Superman yet somehow the trick of not wearing glasses one second and then wearing them the next throws people off. Like nah sorry doesn't work that way. Just like my ex when she claims she doesn't cheat but then does sorry but not sorry. Man I hate getting hit on by people who are the same gender so I understand your situation Ruby. Long story but one of my sisters gay friends hit on me once and it was very uncomfortable. He asked for a recording of my voice so actually it was creepy. This issue ends with some old looking dude in a black rain coat looking outfit chilling in Ricks house. At least I think it's his house. Artwork was ok. As for the story not to good yet not horrible so I'll give this issue a 7 out of 10.

Things I learned from this issue. That if I go to a bar with glasses on and hit on the bartender with the glasses on and then hit on her without glasses she'll think two different guys hit on her in one night instead of one.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.amberunmasked.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I promise that if you're a guy I'll never ask for a recording of your voice. Follow me on twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment