Darkness Saves Me Banner

Sunday, January 20, 2019

Review: Spider-Man/Deadpool #14

This issue opens up with Spider-Man in a church talking to someone off page. I wonder who it could be. And you people would probably say just look at the cover and you'll know. Well first go if reading this I didn't know much about Kurt to begin with but I now know a little more than I used to which is still not alot. Wait why does Deadpool need swords? He's already got two in his back. Is he gonna grow two more arms and use four swords to fight Spider-Man? Oh hey it's Kurt or Nightcrawler. The next half of this issue is both Spider-Man and Deadpool trying to land a blow on Kurt but sadly failing cause they turn on each other. I liked some of the jokes Deadpool made even the one about Charlotte's web. And can I be honest here. For the people who think it was the greatest movie in the world I mean it isn't it's ok but lets be honest that little girl was vegan and that's the only reason she didn't want the pig to die. I mean heck Spider-Ham does more than that pig ever did and I still want to eat Spider-Ham. Dam Spider-Man is seeing red. I mean hasn't he killed before when he was Doc Ock? I could've sworn he killed someone. Though he could just sent them to the hospital for a bit. If I'm wrong let me know. By the way that was my favorite Spider-Man run. Anyways we see Deadpool in hell and finally find out who Patient Zero is. Who's this Weasel guy? No seriously I have no clue who he is. I'll either google this later when I have better internet or someone can give me a history lesson if they've read that stuff. Wait Mephisto convinced him to add Spider-Man into his revenge plan. But why I ask? I mean wasn't the deal he made the best torture for Mary Jane and Spider-Mans soul or is he starting to see what I see. You're looking at me like huh? What do you see please explain your side. Ok in my opinion Gwen Stacy is Peter Parkers true love so if him and Mary Jane were married again that would be the best torture for his soul. And the icing on top is that Mephisto could bring Gwen back but make it so she wasn't in love with Peter anymore but he'd still love her and want to be back with her. Now yes that'd make me sad cause I'd rather them be married but they'd get there eventually. This issue ends with Spider-Man swinging off into the sunset. Artwork was pretty good. As for the story it was great. I give this issue a 10 out of 10.

Things I learned from this issue. Never get in a sword fight with Spider-Man unless you want to be stabbed in the gut and have your head chopped off.

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I promise not to stab you in the gut and chop off your head. Follow me on twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment