Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Review: The Few And Cursed #3

This issue opens up with Jeb praying. I feel like if Red was real she'd beat the crap out of the people who say god makes people suffer to test them. Wait why does the little guy have the shotgun instead of the big guy? Like seriously who'd be scared of that little kid. Just like why are people so scared of chucky? He's a doll just kick him. Why is it that in the future there's always a group of people who watch fights? Like is that our future of how most people see it? That we'll become savages and beat the snot out of each other for fun? Guess we'll just have to wait and see won't we. Wait really that kid knows how to use a sniper rifle? Who parented these kids freaking Rambo? And we go back to my point of kids wouldn't be scary just as chucky isn't. Dam Red has some fight in her. I'd say she's my type of girl but I feel like if she was real and heard that that she'd beat the crap out of me. Jeez all that for two maps. I feel like her and Jeb could've just stolen them. And I know people would say but they're the good guys that wouldn't be the right thing to do and all I have to say is well it'd save Red from having to fight and have her pretty face ruined though at the same time I feel like she enjoyed the fight. This issue ends with Kaiu finding Hazel or her ghost. Now all she needs to do is find a TV with some static so she can put her hand on it and turn to Kaiu and say they're here. Artwork was great. As for the story it was fantastic. I can't wait to read more which is why I'm glad I pre-ordered the fourth and fifth issue :). I give this issue a 10 out of 10.

Things I learned from this issue. That Red enjoys fighting. Which doesn't surprise me since red heads tend to have a temper. But I hear that temper makes them rough in bed so ;)

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.amberunmasked.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I promise that if one of my nieces or nephews puts their hands on my TV when there's static and looks at me and says they're here I'll make sure to record it for you guys :). Follow me on twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment