Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Review: The Amazing Spider-Man #2

This issue opens up with Peter Parker in a meeting about how he lost the watch and needs to get it back. I'm sure he'll be able to get it back. Next we see Peter Parker swim with the fishes and his crime fighting partner Prowler. Both of them get in one of the places where the Zodiac are and sneak through. Suprisingly Spider-Man was quiet the whole time. I'm guessing that's cause money was involved if he could stay quiet for that long. The Zodiac send all of Peter Parkers data to all the other Zodiac bases in the world. Well on the good side at least they got the watch back and got out alive before the place blew up. Spider-Man calls Mockingbird and Nick Fury to send them the list of all the Zodiac bases that his data got sent to. This issue ends with some guy in a red suit wanting to drink with a big guy. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. I wonder who the guy is wearing the red suit. Things I learned from this issue. Spider-Man will keep his mouth shut if there's money involved.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment