Darkness Saves Me Banner

Friday, June 10, 2016

Review: Insexts #1

This issue opens up with a song being sang as a bug flys around until it gets smashed by one of our main characters Lady Bertram. We also get to meet our other main character named Mariah who is very pretty. Actually they both are but I like the red head more. Plus I feel like she has a temper since most red heads do :). We find out that Lady Bertrams husband is abusive and sleeps with other women. I already hate this guy and hope he dies soon. We find out that Lady Bertram and Mariah are lovers. I can tell a lot of geeks are gonna be happy when they read this book. Why do you say that you ask. Well because we get two sex scenes in one book. What the heck is Mariah putting in Lady Bertrams mouth? Next we see Lady Bertram and Mariah at some party where we Dr. Taylor who seems like he like Lady Bertram but is afraid of her husband so he's afraid to be around her. Next we see another sex scene with Lady Bertram and her husband... wait why is she putting the same ball that Mariah put in her into her husband now? We see the next morning when he wakes up throwing up.  I have a feeling something bad is gonna happen to him. Yep his stomach just grew and exploded all over the place. Oh look it's that ball again. We see Mariah eat some stuff off the ball to reveal a baby boy. Note to self never sleep around with other girls and then sleep with your wife after a few months cause chances are this'll happen to you. This issue ends with Lady Bertram naming the baby boy William. Artwork was really good. Story wise pretty interesting and exciting :). I give this issue a 10 out of 10. I'm so glad Lady Bertrams husband died. Things I learned from this issue. Don't mess with Lady Bertram and Mariah.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment