Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, June 27, 2016

Review: Black Magick #3

This issue opens up Rowan watching a game with all the other cops. I have no clue what sort of game they're watching but I guess it must be good. After watching the game Rowan goes home to feed her cat and talk to her friend Alex about both murders that happened. While Rowan and Alex talk we learn about a hand of glory. Um guys what's a hand of glory? Also what does it do and why is it so scary? Alex tells Rowan to get her the lighter that Rowan White had and to set some wards after hearing about the dead body that had no left hand. Next we see Rowan put up some wards in and around her house. We see the next morning where Rowan buys a blank silver lighter that she uses magic on to put a blue glowing symbol on. I'm guessing that's supposed to make it look like the one she's gonna steal from evidence. Next we see Rowan steal the lighter with the hammer symbol on it and give the one she bought and put a spell on back to the people in evidence. Dam she's good and hot :). Sorry went off track while looking at her. This issue ends with us meeting two new people. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty interesting. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. I wonder who the people are that we met at the end of this issue. Thinks I learned from this issue. Rowan is hot while doing anything. Things I want to learn from this issue. Um whag the hell is a hand of glory?

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deam15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment