Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, June 6, 2016

Review: Spider-Woman #5

This issue opens up with Jessica Drew telling her friends how her baby has ruined her life. At first I thought the writer was pulling a Deadpool and have her break the wall. Next we see Jessica Drew walking and talking to Hawkeye while she pushes her baby in a stroller. Next we see some guy getting attacked by a guy in a boar costume. Dam this series has some weird villans. Hawkeye tries to tske down but fails causing Spider-Woman to beat the shit out of boar man to protect her baby. I love how she gets after him for trying to attack her while her baby was there and her telling him that if he doesn't say sorry she'll keep punching. Well good thing he said sorry haha. Next we see Jessica Drew go out with her friends to have a fun time while Roger watches her baby. We also see her worry the whole time she's out having fun. Jessica Drew runs home to make sure Roger didn't burn down her apartment while taking care of her baby. I thought he'd suck to Jessica but surprisingly he's pretty good at it. Next we find out who the father is... I take that back we actually don't find out who the father is cause she doesn't know who he is either since she had a doctor put some guys sperm inside her. This issue ends with Jessica Drew suiting up as Spider-Woman so she can go be a superhero. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty interesting. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. I'm so glad we finally found out how she got knocked up. Things I learned from this issue. Even after having a baby Spider-Woman still has a nice ass.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment