Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Review: Black Widow Strikes #2

This issue opens up with Black Widow escaping Moscow before the police catch her. Still not as cool as I thought she was. Read the last review to find out why I think she's not badass anymore. Next we see her go to some ice skating rink where she meets Sofia face to face who kicks her ass by blowing a whole in the rink so that Black Widow falls into the freezing cold water underneath. How many times is Black Widow gonna fail at stuff? Anyways Sofia tells Black Widow about a boat party and how there's something there one of them will get to before the other does. Next we see Phil Coulson save Black Widow before she freezes to death. For a minute there I thought she'd actually die but good thing she didn't. Next we see Black Widow go on a boat party where she uses smoke bombs to distract other gaurds and beats the crap out of some more till she enters a room with a geek. *snorts* hello Black Widow I'm your biggest fan. I'm in the middle of writing some fan fiction right now where I touch your breast and do the sex with you. Good thing she tased him I was getting tired of hearing him talk about whatever he had in the brief case. Oh look it's Sofia again with one of Black Widows partners being held hostage... damit Black Widow don't give her the brief case. See told you she just killed your partner. This issue ends with Black Widow jumping into the ocean after her partner only to find him dead. Well no shit he just had his brains blown oug of his head. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise eh she's still not as cool as I thought she was. I give this issue a 7 out of 10. Like what made her think he'd still be alive after he got shot in the head? Things I learned from this issue. Black Widow likes to tease geeks before she tases them.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deam15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment