Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, June 20, 2016

Review: Harley Quinn & Power Girl #3

This issue opens up with Harley Quinn and the rest of our characters flying to lustox moon. Dam I think Vartox was thinking about women when he made the carvings plus sex. Read this issue to understand why I think that. Harley Quinn also tells everyone how she used to draw stuff in her notebook all different shapes and sizes. Next we see our group get attacked by a bunch of ships. Note to self avoid lustox moon. Yes it's got nice carvings but has a lot of ships that'll attack you. We get to see Harley Quinn kick lots of ass. She's pretty bad ass which is one of the many reasons I like her :). After the fight with the ships we get a bunch of filler pages which is just Harley Quinn, Power Girl and Groovicus Mellow getting high or elevated off some starflowers. After the filler we get to meet Vartox who is evil at the moment and killed all his ex girlfriends. Is it sad that I'm actually glad that he killed his ex girlfriends? I mean they were pretty annoying. This issue ends with Power Girl and Vartox fighting. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I love how they let the fans know that they added filler pages and just had fun with it. Things I learned from this issue. Harley Quinn likes to monolog a lot which is very cute :).

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment