Darkness Saves Me Banner

Saturday, June 18, 2016

Review: Screwed #3

This issue opens up with Suture creating some monsters and feeding a nurse to them. Note to self never become a doctor cause it seems like a lot of bad things happen in hospitals or insane asylums. Next we see Anne Gallo running through a swamp till she run into some hunters who are also monsters or at least that's how she sees them. We also see Erin Scott find files on Anne Gallo and even finds a video where we find out that Anne Gallo is a lesbian. At least that's what I got from that panel where she kissed her girlfriend Alex. We see Simon Beckett call a manhunt on Anne Gallo. I really hate this guy. I mean he seems like a prick and is probably a prick cause he's so fat and can't pleasure a woman. Sorry had to get that out. Next we get a whole scene where Anne Gallo kills a shit ton of actual monsters and cops. I bet someone like her would be fun in bed... actually I take that back cause I'd probably get killed. Next we see Anne Gallo run out onto the highway that Erin Scott happens to be on. This issue ends with Erin Scott and Simon Beckett making a deal so that Anne Gallo will be in the car with Erin Scott the whole way to the precinct. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good and getting better. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. I really want to punch Simon Beckett in the face right now. Things I learned from this issue. Never try and help a chick who looks like she's badly hurt when your hunting cause chances are she'll take your gun and blow your brains out along with your friends.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment