Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, June 13, 2016

Review: Silk #4

This issue opens up with Silk fighting some goblin nation men. And this kids is what a pack of Internet trolls look like beating up on a helpless human. We see Pointy come and save Silk before she gets killed by the goblin nation men. Pointy opens the vent so Silk can escape. Next we see Silk knock out a gaurd and steal his armor. We see Silk go in sort of record room where she ginds a book with her brothers name in it. We see a flashback to when Cindy Moon and her dad went ice skating and he told her how her mom was looking for a cure. Good luck making one. Next we see another fight scene till the Goblin king steps in and stops the fight. The Goblin king gives Silk a tour of their base. Why do all bad guys in books and movies pull this shit. Like hey your a good guy that could take me down so her let me show you how and I'll explain my whole plan as a bonus. We see the Goblin king offer Silk a job which she refuses. What the hell is that green stuff in that syringe? Please tell me it's not someones green snot. This issue ends with Silk being injected with the green stuff that turns her into a goblin. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise interesting. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Note to self avoid goblin nation at all cost. Things I learned from this issue. Trolls love to hang out in the sewers.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment