Darkness Saves Me Banner

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Interview #29 With Pajproduction

So I think a year back or maybe less I did an Interview with Pajproduction. Hope you all enjoy :).

1: What made you decide to become an artist?

Pajproduction: A: When I was little, I always wanted to make my own world and characters. Watching cartoons and reading comics were the best source for me.

2: What comic do you draw for?

Pajproduction: A: Mostly independent comics. I draw webcomics that features fantasy, sci-fi, drama, and action.

3: What is your favorite thing about being an artist?

Pajproduction: A: Being able to share my stories and using my imagination. The artwork is good, but telling a good story will draw your audience.

4: How long does it normally take you to draw something?

Pajproduction: A: I would say 2 - 5 days, depending on the page or artwork.

5: Is there any advice you could give to someone who wants to become an artist?

Pajproduction: A: Be committed and never give up. If your passion is art, go for it! Don't let anyone stop you from making your dreams come true. Art is like a child. You take your time to build it up. Never give up on something you love.

6: Do you draw for any other comic?

Pajproduction: A: Not at the moment. I would LOVE to work with Dark Horse and Image Comics someday.

7: Do you have a favorite artists? If so who and why?

Pajproduction: A: Oh yeah! Joe Madureira, Gurihiru, and Jay Fosgitt. There are some other artists I love, but these are the top three. Jay does a wonderful, kid-oriented cartooning. Joe does that tough-guy artwork (like Darksiders). And Gurihiru is the creator of the Avatar: Last Airbender comic series. These guys' art and stories are amazing!

8: Would you ever want to be famous? Why or why not?

Pajproduction: A: Well... It wouldn't be so bad to get noticed. However, I'm not worried about fame. Yes, it's good to get out there and let people know who you are. But getting wrapped in fame isn't my goal. My goal is to share my art, stories, and send a good message to people.

9: Do you have a favorite character you've drawn?

Pajproduction: A: Celeste Jenkins from my webcomic Cryptic Yume. She reflects me as a person: Timid, kind, and wants to do right in life.

10: If you could draw for any big comic company in the world who would you want to draw for and why?

Pajproduction: A: Dark Horse and Image Comics. DC and Marvel are cool, but the other two are great. They're more creator-owned, especially Image Comics.

11: Do you have a favorite picture you've drawn? If so what of and why?

Pajproduction: A: I have a lot of favorite pictures. It's hard to choose, really. Lol

12: Do you sell your work?

Pajproduction: A: Yep. The artworks only. I'm hoping to get my first comic published this year.

13: Where can people find you on the internet?

Pajproduction: A: I'm mostly on Twitter and DeviantArt. I'm working on a FaceBook as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment